It seems like the more you read about the ongoing economic crisis in Europe, the less it makes sense. Well at last, you’re just a click away from substantial enlightenment. What follows is an in-depth look not only at the crisis itself, but also the financial stage on which this prolonged drama is playing out.
Now you can be the one at a cocktail party who really knows what a “bail out” is, and how the “ECB” actually works. And a lot more. Just click on the drowning nations or the subhead above and you’re on your way.
- alan0104 reblogged this from jstn
- dragondoeatpotato reblogged this from jstn
- christopherhan likes this
- insipiditati likes this
- buzz likes this
- dragondoeatpotato likes this
- aptlymodern likes this
- jacob likes this
- jstn reblogged this from pierre-ouellette and added:
- pierre-ouellette posted this